Plan of the Regent's Park
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped to plate): 8 11/16 x 11 1/4 inches (22.1 x 28.6 cm) and Image: 8 x 9 1/16 inches (20.3 x 23 cm)
Lettered, on map, upper center: "PLAN OF THE REGENT'S PARK"; place names within image and a key from A to Z on the left., lower left: "Drawn by Thos. H. Shepherd"; lower center: "Published July 28 1827 by Jones & Co. 3. Acton Place, Kingsland Road, London"; lower right: "Engraved by J. Cleghorn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | church | churches | circle | key | map | park (grounds) | plan (drawing) | plants | pond | ring | roads | zoo
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | Marylebone | St Marylebone Parish Church | The Regent's Park | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Cleghorn, active 1840–1881, British, Plan of the Regent's Park, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.