View of the City with the Louvre taken from Pont Marie
- Additional Title(s):
Vue de la Cite et du Louvre & c. Prise du Pont Marie
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/4 × 24 5/8 inches (41.3 × 62.5 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 × 21 7/8 inches (24.8 × 55.6 cm), Image: 7 1/4 × 18 5/8 inches (18.4 × 47.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "3" in circle.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | Europe | France | Musée du Louvre | Paris | Pont Marie | Seine | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of the City with the Louvre taken from Pont Marie, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.