- Buckingham House, St. James' Park
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/16 x 8 9/16 inches (13.5 x 21.8 cm) and Image: 4 3/16 x 5 7/8 inches (10.7 x 15 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Drawn and Engrav'd by J. Burnett,"; lower center: "BUCKINGHAM HOUSE, | (The Palace of her Majesty Queen Charlotte,) | St. James's Park. | London ; Publish'd by Vernor, Hood & Sharpe, Poultry, Feb, 1 , 1810."; lower right under image: "for the Beauties of England and Wales. E.W.B. dx.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bottles | children | clouds | coats | dog (animal) | falling | fences | fire | footprints | genre subject | hats | ice | ice-skating | illustration | landscape | men | palace | park (grounds) | playing | skates | skating | snow | trees | winter
- Associated Places:
- Buckingham Palace | City of Westminster | England | Greater London | St. James's Park | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Burnet, 1784–1868, British, Buckingham House, St. James' Park, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.