Buckingham House, St. James' Park
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/16 × 8 9/16 inches (13.5 × 21.8 cm), Image: 4 3/16 × 5 7/8 inches (10.7 × 15 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Drawn and Engrav'd by J. Burnett,"; lower center: "BUCKINGHAM HOUSE, | (The Palace of her Majesty Queen Charlotte,) | St. James's Park. | London ; Publish'd by Vernor, Hood & Sharpe, Poultry, Feb, 1 , 1810."; lower right under image: "for the Beauties of England and Wales. E.W.B. dx.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bottles | children | clouds | coats | dog (animal) | falling | fences | fire | footprints | genre subject | hats | ice | ice-skating | illustration | landscape | men | palace | park (grounds) | playing | skates | skating | snow | trees | winter
- Associated Places:
- Buckingham Palace | City of Westminster | England | Greater London | St. James's Park | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Burnet, 1784–1868, British, Buckingham House, St. James' Park, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.