View of Pont Neuf, part of the Louvre and the College of Four Nations
- Additional Title(s):
Vue du PontNeuf, d'une Partie du Louvre, de Notre Dame, et du College des Quartre Nations
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper.
- Sheet: 16 1/4 × 25 inches (41.3 × 63.5 cm), Plate: 10 3/4 × 25 inches (27.3 × 63.5 cm), Image: 7 7/8 × 22 3/4 inches (20 × 57.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | Collège des Quatre-Nations | Europe | France | Musée du Louvre | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of Pont Neuf, part of the Louvre and the College of Four Nations, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.