View of Pont au Change, The City Theatre, Pont Neuf, Conceiergerie Prison and etc. taken from Pont Notre Dame.
- Additional Title(s):
Vue du Pont au Change, du Theatre de la Cite, du Pont Neuf, du Conciergerie, & c. Prise du Pont de Notre Dame
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 9 × 19 3/8 inches (22.9 × 49.2 cm), Plate: 11 3/4 × 22 1/4 inches (29.8 × 56.5 cm), Sheet: 16 1/4 × 25 inches (41.3 × 63.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "9"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Bourse de Paris | Conciergerie | Europe | France | Paris | Pont au Change | Pont Neuf | Seine | Théâtre de la Ville | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of Pont au Change, The City Theatre, Pont Neuf, Conceiergerie Prison and etc. taken from Pont Notre Dame, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.