- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 4 7/16 x 5 1/8 inches (11.2 x 13 cm) and Image: 3 5/8 x 4 15/16 inches (9.2 x 12.5 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Drawn by J. D. Harding."; lower center: "TOOTING CHURCH."; lower right: "George Cooke. 1827."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bonnet (hat) | calf (animal) | church | cows | creek | ducks | fences | genre subject | landscape | man | religious building | river | shepherd | staff (walking stick) | stream | trees | walking | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Tooting | Tooting Church | United Kingdom | Wandsworth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cooke, 1781–1834, British, Tooting Church, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.