- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 × 5 1/8 inches (11.2 × 13 cm) and Image: 3 5/8 × 4 15/16 inches (9.2 × 12.5 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Drawn by J. D. Harding."; lower center: "TOOTING CHURCH."; lower right: "George Cooke. 1827."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bonnet (hat) | calf (animal) | church | cows | creek | ducks | fences | genre subject | landscape | man | religious building | river | shepherd | staff (walking stick) | stream | trees | walking | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Tooting | Tooting Church | United Kingdom | Wandsworth
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cooke, 1781–1834, British, Tooting Church, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.