- Flixton Hall in Suffolk, the Seat of Alexander Adair Esqr.
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 x 7 7/16 inches (13.7 x 18.9 cm) and Image: 4 15/16 x 7 5/16 inches (12.6 x 18.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "Pl. VIII."; lower left: "T. Sandby delt. R. A."; lower center: "Flixton Hall in Suffolk, the Seat of Alexander Adair Esqr."; lower right: "W. Angus sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | battlements | birds | bridges (built works) | castle | clouds | country house | fort | landscape | manor house | mansion | men | moat | pediment | shrubs | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- England | Flixton Hall | Flixton, The Saints | Suffolk | United Kingdom | Waveney
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Angus, 1752–1821, British, Flixton Hall in Suffolk, the Seat of Alexander Adair Esqr, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.