- Knowle Park, the Seat of the Earl of Plymouth
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 x 9 3/16 inches (14.9 x 23.3 cm) and Image: 4 1/4 x 6 3/4 inches (10.8 x 17.1 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by W. Daniell, R.A."; lower center: "Knowle Park | THE SEAT OF THE EARL OF PLYMOUTH | [...] Published 1837 [...] Edward Charton 2[...]holic Street [...]"; lower right: "Engraved by J Graham"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | country house | deer | herd | landscape | leisure | manor house | park (grounds) | paths | walking | woods
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | Knole | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Graham, 1754–1817, British, Knowle Park, the Seat of the Earl of Plymouth, 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.