- Hawes Bridge near Kendal
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 13 1/16 x 16 5/8 inches (33.2 x 42.3 cm), Sheet: 10 7/16 x 12 11/16 inches (26.5 x 32.3 cm), and Image: 8 1/16 x 11 5/16 inches (20.5 x 28.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Drawn on Stone by I. C & S.A."; lower center: "HAWES BRIDGE near KENDAL."; lower right: "Printed by C. Hullmandel."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | birds | bridge (built work) | clouds | landscape | river | rocks (landforms) | science | trees | waterfalls
- Associated Places:
- England | Hawes Bridge | Kendal | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (I. C. & S. A.), Hawes Bridge near Kendal, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.