View of the Village of Chaillot and etc. taken from Pont de la Concorde.
- Additional Title(s):
Vue du Village de Chaillot, & c. Prise du Pont de la Concorde
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slight textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 5 × 19 inches (12.7 × 48.3 cm), Plate: 7 3/4 × 21 7/8 inches (19.7 × 55.6 cm), Sheet: 16 1/4 × 25 inches (41.3 × 63.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "17"
Watermark, middle left: "J. Whatman | 1812"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Paris | Pont de la Concorde | Quartier de Chaillot | Seine | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of the Village of Chaillot and etc. taken from Pont de la Concorde, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.