The Water Mill above the Bridge at Charenton
- Additional Title(s):
La Moulin a Eau au dessous du Pont de Charenton.
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/4 × 24 1/2 inches (41.3 × 62.2 cm), Plate: 8 × 13 1/8 inches (20.3 × 33.3 cm), Image: 6 × 11 1/4 inches (15.2 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "20"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Charenton-le-Pont | Europe | France | Pont de Charenton-le-Pont | Val-de-Marne | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, The Water Mill above the Bridge at Charenton, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.