Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of the Pont Neuf, The Mint & etc, c.1802
View of the Pont Neuf, The Mint & etc.
- Soft-ground etching, drypoint with watercolor, engraver's proof
- Sheet: 8 x 28in. (20.3 x 71.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Bourse de Paris | Europe | France | Panthéon | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.