A Plan for the Bank of England Designed by Theodore Jacobsen, Esqr.
- Additional Title(s):
La pianta della Banca di Londra invenzione del Sigr. Theodore Jacobsen
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 1/4 x 10 13/16 inches (41.2 x 27.5 cm), Plate: 14 1/2 x 9 5/8 inches (36.9 x 24.4 cm), and Image: 14 3/16 x 9 3/8 inches (36.1 x 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper left: "31"; upper right: "31"
Lettered, lower center: "A Plan for the Bank of England designed by Theodore Jacobsen Esq.r | La pianta della Banca Di Londra invenzione del Sigr Theodore Jacobsen | P. Fourdrinier Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural drawing | architectural subject | bank | design | measurement | plan (drawing) | rooms | scale (rule) | stairs
- Associated Places:
- City of London | England | Europe | Greater London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Fourdrinier, French, A Plan for the Bank of England Designed by Theodore Jacobsen, Esqr, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.