Mr. Paul Mellon on Dublin
- between 1933 and 1947
- Materials & Techniques:
- Color printed mezzotint; progress proof for a private edition on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Frame: 32 × 34 1/4 × 1 1/4 inches (81.3 × 87 × 3.2 cm), Plate: 21 3/4 × 1/4 inches (55.2 × 0.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "II"; lower right: "Proof in progress"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "H. Macbeth-Raeburn Sct."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Mellon, Paul (1907–1999), philanthropist and art collector
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Macbeth-Raeburn, 1860–1947, British, Mr. Paul Mellon on Dublin, between 1933 and 1947
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.