At the City of Albano
- Additional Title(s):
At the City of Albano, Pl. 3 of a set of 12 from 'Fourteen Vases from the Antique'
At the City of Albano, Plate 3 of a Set of 12 from "14 Vases from the Antique"
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 x 5 13/16 inches (22.3 x 14.8 cm), Plate: 6 1/16 x 4 3/16 inches (15.4 x 10.7 cm), and Image: 3 15/16 x 2 5/16 inches (10 x 5.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "Plate III."; lower center: "at the City of Albano."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- antique | artifact | beads | birds | canopic jar | decoration | decorative arts | Egyptian | Grand Tour | headdress | jewelry | nemes | pharaoh | religious and mythological subject | still life | urn | vase | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Placido Columbani, born ca. 1744, active 1801, Italian, active in Britain, At the City of Albano, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.