Costume Design for two Morris Dancers
- Pen and black ink with red pencil on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 3 3/4 inches (13.7 × 9.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, ower center: "from/Kenas Rick 11nd."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "AT"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | dancers | figure study | literary theme
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Thompson, ca. 1833–1895, British, Costume Design for two Morris Dancers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.