Costume Design for two Morris Dancers
- Pen and black ink with red pencil on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 3 3/4 inches (13.7 × 9.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, ower center: "from/Kenas Rick 11nd."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "AT"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | dancers | figure study | literary theme
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Thompson, ca. 1833–1895, British, Costume Design for two Morris Dancers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.