- Additional Title(s):
At Naples, Pl. 7 from a set of 12 from 'Fourteen Vases from the Antique'
At Naples, Plate 7 from a Set of 12 from "14 Vases from the Antique"
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 13/16 x 5 13/16 inches (22.4 x 14.8 cm), Plate: 6 1/8 x 4 3/16 inches (15.5 x 10.7 cm), Image: 3 x 3 1/8 inches (7.6 x 8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "Plate VII."; lower center: "at Naples."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- antique | artifacts | decoration | decorative arts | Grand Tour | men | relief | religious and mythological subject | still life | togas | urns | vases | woman
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Placido Columbani, born ca. 1744, active 1801, Italian, active in Britain, At Naples, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.