- At the Villa Aldobrandini at Rome
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 x 5 13/16 inches (22.2 x 14.8 cm), Plate: 6 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches (15.9 x 11.5 cm), and Image: 4 3/4 x 2 1/2 inches (12 x 6.4 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "Plate VIII."; lower center: "at the Villa Aldobrandini at Rome."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- antique | artifact | decoration | decorative arts | flowers (motifs) | Grand Tour | historical subject | men | nude | relief | still life | togas | urn | vase | woman
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Placido Columbani, born ca. 1744, active 1801, Italian, active in Britain, At the Villa Aldobrandini at Rome, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.