Print made by Jean B. C. Chatelain, 1710–1771, French, Man Chopping Wood, 1737
- Man Chopping Wood
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 x 8 3/4 inches (14.1 x 22.3 cm), Plate: 4 5/16 x 6 5/8 inches (10.9 x 16.9 cm), and Image: 3 15/16 x 6 1/4 inches (10 x 15.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chopping | cow | farm | genre subject | grass | house | houses | illustration | labor | landscape | man | peasant | road | trees | wood | working
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.