- Shooting Party Returning Home
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 16 7/8 × 21 1/4 inches (42.9 × 54 cm)
Signed and dated, in pen, with black ink, lower left: "F.G.Byron 1789"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick George Byron, 1764–1794, British, Shooting Party Returning Home, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.