A Fort Near Montmartre
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 8 7/8 inches (10.5 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "A.W. Reeve | fl. 1831-1888"; lower left: "A.W. Reeve: A Fort Near Montmartre | IR 273"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | children | fort | landscape | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Montmartre | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus William Reeve, active 1831–1888, A Fort Near Montmartre, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.