A Fort Near Montmartre
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 8 7/8 inches (10.5 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "A.W. Reeve | fl. 1831-1888"; lower left: "A.W. Reeve: A Fort Near Montmartre | IR 273"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | children | fort | landscape | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Montmartre | Île-de-France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus William Reeve, active 1831–1888, A Fort Near Montmartre, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.