- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching, drypoint, and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 4 7/16 inches (16.8 × 11.3 cm), Image: 5 5/8 × 4 1/8 inches (14.3 × 10.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center, upsidedown: "3 221"
Lettered, in black ink, lower right inside image: "HBonnart ex. au. Coq."; lower center under image: "Mater Purissima."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cape | Christian | city | halo | landscape | plants | praying | religious | religious and mythological subject | sandals | trees
- Associated People:
- Mother Most Pure
Blessed Virgin Mary
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Bonnart, 1642–1711, French, Mater Purissima, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.