View near Arwington Hall, Suffolk
- Watercolor and pen and ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/16 x 14 3/4in. (26.5 x 37.5cm), Sheet: 10 5/8 × 14 7/8 inches (27 × 37.8 cm), and Mount:
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center: "View near Arwington Hall Suffolk"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottages | horses (animals) | roads
- Associated Places:
- England | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Francis Grose, 1731–1791, British, View near Arwington Hall, Suffolk, 1767
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.