Binsey Church, Oxford
- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
The Church of St Margaret of Antioch, Binsey, Oxfordshire
- Pen and black ink, and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 13 1/2in. (22.9 x 34.3cm) and Sheet: 9 × 12 1/8 inches (22.9 × 30.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Bisney Chapel Oxford"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chapel | church
- Associated Places:
- England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Francis Grose, 1731–1791, British, Binsey Church, Oxford, 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.