Royal Humane Society's Receiving House in Hyde Park
- Etching on medium, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped to plate): 3 x 4 13/16 inches (7.6 x 12.3 cm) and Image: 2 7/16 x 4 1/8 inches (6.2 x 10.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "108"
Lettered, lower right under image: "F(?J) Cary sculp"; lower center: "Fig. 4 ROYAL HUMANE SOCIETY'S Receiving House in HYDE PARK."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bushes | cart | country (rural landscape) | fences | houses | landscape | park (grounds) | reeds | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | Hyde Park | Serpentine River | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, ( J. Cary ), Royal Humane Society's Receiving House in Hyde Park, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.