- Royal Humane Society's Receiving House in Hyde Park
- Etching on medium, smooth, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 3 x 4 13/16 inches (7.6 x 12.3 cm) and Image: 2 7/16 x 4 1/8 inches (6.2 x 10.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "108"
Lettered, lower right under image: "F(?J) Cary sculp"; lower center: "Fig. 4 ROYAL HUMANE SOCIETY'S Receiving House in HYDE PARK."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bushes | cart | country (rural landscape) | fences | houses | landscape | park (grounds) | reeds | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | Hyde Park | Serpentine River | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, ( J. Cary ), Royal Humane Society's Receiving House in Hyde Park, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.