Regent's Canal Basin, City Road
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 3 3/4 × 5 7/16 inches (9.5 × 13.8 cm) and 3 1/8 × 5 inches (7.9 × 12.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by P Dewint"; lower center: "REGENT'S CANAL BASIN, CITY ROAD"; lower right: "Engraved by Chas. Heath"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barges | bridge (built work) | buildings | canal | cityscape | docks | labor | masts | men | mooring | piers | punts | rigging | river | rowboats | rowing | sails | storage | wharves
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | Greater London | Regent's Canal | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Heath, 1785–1848, British, Regent's Canal Basin, City Road, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.