Regent's Canal Basin, City Road
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 3 3/4 x 5 7/16 inches (9.5 x 13.8 cm) and Image: 3 1/8 x 5 inches (7.9 x 12.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by P Dewint"; lower center: "REGENT'S CANAL BASIN, CITY ROAD"; lower right: "Engraved by Chas. Heath"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barges | bridge (built work) | buildings | canal | cityscape | docks | labor | masts | men | mooring | piers | punts | rigging | river | rowboats | rowing | sails | storage | wharves
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | Greater London | Regent's Canal | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Heath, 1785–1848, British, Regent's Canal Basin, City Road, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.