James Gillray, 1757–1815, British, The Monster Broke Loose - or - A Peep into the Shakespeare - Gallery, 1791
- The Monster Broke Loose - or - A Peep into the Shakespeare - Gallery
- Etching, hand-colored
- Sheet: 12 x 9in. (30.5 x 22.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.