Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Mural, Gentleman in Foreground
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies of Architectural Elements
- Part Of:
- Pastel, graphite, and pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 10 x 14 inches (25.4 x 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "68 | Cab 6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cabaret | columns (architectural elements) | design | eaves | figure study | hills | landscape | men | mural | ships | study (visual work) | trees
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | London | The Cave of the Golden Calf | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, Cave of the Golden Calf: Study for Mural, Gentleman in Foreground, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.