Gwen John, 1876–1939, British, Girl Sewing, between 1895 and 1898
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study of recto composition in graphite
- between 1895 and 1898
- Graphite on thin, smooth, brown wove paper
- 7 3/4 × 5 13/16 inches (19.7 × 14.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "27"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | girl | sewing
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.