Gwen John, 1876–1939, British, Little Boy with Hands Clasped, wearing a Hat, by Lamplight, ca. 1916
Little Boy with Hands Clasped, wearing a Hat, by Lamplight
- ca. 1916
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 9 3/4 × 8 1/4 inches (24.8 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "K I 15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | figure study | genre subject | hands | hat
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.