- Rural Scene with Herdsboys and Three Cows, Large Tree in Foreground
- Etching in brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 3/8 x 12 5/8 inches (46.6 x 32 cm), Plate: 17 3/8 x 11 7/8 inches (44.2 x 30.1 cm), and Image: 16 7/8 x 11 5/16 inches (42.9 x 28.8 cm)
Lettered in brown ink, lower left: "A. Caracci. del."; lower right: "LAG: fecit. 1760."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | boat | boys | buildings | cattle | children | cows | genre subject | herdsmen | hills | lake | landscape | rural | shepherds | town | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Louisa Augusta Greville, 1743–active 1762, British, Rural Scene with Herdsboys and Three Cows, Large Tree in Foreground, 1760
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.