Girl in an Apron with a Cat on her Lap
- between 1916 and 1924
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 9/16 × 6 1/16 inches (24.3 × 15.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "EJ 67 | 7"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Gwen John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | cat | figure study | girl
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Gwen John, 1876–1939, British, Girl in an Apron with a Cat on her Lap, between 1916 and 1924
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.