IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gwen John, 1876–1939, British, Brown Bowl and Flowers in a Brown Vase, ca. 1920
Brown Bowl and Flowers in a Brown Vase
- ca. 1920
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on thin, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 7 3/4 inches (22.9 × 19.7 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Gwen John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowl | flowers | still life | vase
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.