Florence Claxton, active 1855–1889, British, Gentleman and a Lady, undated
Gentleman and a Lady
- Watercolor, graphite and gouache on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper mounted to card
- 8 1/4 × 7 1/4 inches (21 × 18.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | courting | dress | figure study | gentleman | lady
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.