Florence Claxton, active 1855–1889, British, Conversazione, undated
- Graphite, pen and black ink, graphite and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to moderately thick, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 8 inches (12.1 × 20.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | discussion (meeting) | genre subject | men | party | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.