- A Perspective View of the Country Town of Chelmsford in Essex, with the Judges Procession on the Day of Entrance, Attended by the High Sheriff and His Officers
- Line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 16 5/16 × 27 1/16 inches (41.4 × 68.7 cm) and Image: 14 3/8 × 21 1/16 inches (36.5 × 53.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "D Ogborne Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "J Ryland Sculp"; lettered, lower center: "A Perspective View of the County Town of Chelmsford, IN Essex. With the Judges Procession on the day of | Entrance Attended by HIgh Sherriff & his Officers."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Juliet Ryland, active 1771, A Perspective View of the Country Town of Chelmsford in Essex, with the Judges Procession on the Day of Entrance, Attended by the High Sheriff and His Officers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.