- c. 1800
- Line engraving and etching on wove paper
- Sheet: 17 x 20 3/8in. (43.2 x 51.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | church | fishing | genre | genre subject | rake | river | sheep | sickle | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.