Adelaide Claxton, 1858–1905, British, Lady in Green Dress, undated
Lady in Green Dress
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 4 inches (18.4 × 10.2 cm)
Signed in graphite on mount, lower right: " a.c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | dress | figure study | green | hat | lady | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.