Florence Claxton, active 1855–1889, British, Lady with Harp, undated
Lady with Harp
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, siightly textured wove paper mounted to card
- 5 3/4 × 3 3/4 inches (14.6 × 9.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curtain | genre subject | harp | lady | pose
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.