- Sheet of Six Sketches
- Graphite and pen and black ink on medium, slighlty textured, cream wove paper and thin, smooth, cream laid paper mounted to moderately thick, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 8 inches (29.5 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left of uppermost drawing: " Worrking the last arrival | a heavy swell"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | carriage | figure study | men | sketches | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Sheet of Six Sketches, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.