Print made by Adelaide Claxton, 1858–1905, British, October - Society in the Field, undated
- October - Society in the Field
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 9 1/8in. (16.2 x 23.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | dress | field | genre subject | horses (animals) | leisure | men | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.