J. L. Marks, (?), active 1787–1799, His Majesty Landing on the Pier at Howth, c. 1821
- His Majesty Landing on the Pier at Howth
- c. 1821
- Etching & aquatint, hand-colored
- Sheet: 3 15/16 x 7 1/8in. (10 x 18.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.