- Gentleman with Whiskers
- Pen and black ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slighlty textured, cream card
- Sheet: 7 × 4 1/2 inches (17.8 × 11.4 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower right: " F.C"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | beggar | costume | figure study | genre subject | gentleman | top hat | umbrella | whiskers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Florence Claxton, active 1855–1889, British, Gentleman with Whiskers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.