- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/8 × 4 1/2 inches (7.3 × 11.4 cm) and Image: 2 3/8 × 3 7/8 inches (6.1 × 9.9 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "J. P. Neale, del."; lower center: "WORCESTER."; lower right: "W. Cooke. Junr. sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | beach | boats | buildings | cathedral | church | city | cityscape | coast | figures | flags | genre subject | horses (animals) | houses | landscape | manufacture | marine art | masts | men | river | rowboats | sailboats | sails | shore (landform) | signs | steeples | walls | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Hereford and Worcester | Severn | United Kingdom | Worcester | Worcester Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William John Cooke, 1797–1865, Irish, Worcester, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.