- The Royal Terrace, Adelphi
- Watercolor on slightly textured, medium, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/8 × 28 3/4 inches (49.2 × 73 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and black ink, lower center: "The Adelphi | Thomas Malton | 1726-1801"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Malton the Younger, 1748–1804, British, The Royal Terrace, Adelphi, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.