Rievaulx Abbey, Yorkshire
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 15 inches (27.3 x 38.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink upper left: "7/05/85 B"; inscribedin verso in graphite, lower left: "2 1/2 | 3 1/4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | walls | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Rievaulx | United Kingdom | Yorkshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.