- Designs for a Gothic Church Altar and Organ
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 × 17 3/4 inches (30.5 × 45.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout, elevation labeled, including: "lint. suppor[?]"; "I forg[et?] the other"; in graphite, lower center: "Elevation of altar 1/2 in to 1 ft"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | architectural subject | architecture | church | design | Gothic (Medieval) | organ
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for a Gothic Church Altar and Organ, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.