- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 11/16 x 8 3/4 inches (14.5 x 22.2 cm), Plate: 3 7/8 x 5 7/8 inches (9.8 x 15 cm), and Image: 2 3/8 x 3 13/16 inches (6.1 x 9.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Engraved by J. Greig, from a Drawing by H. Gastineau, for the Excursions through Surrey. | GODALMING, SURREY. | Pubd. Octr. 1, 1820, by Longman & Co. Paternoster Row."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cattle | church | cows | fence | grazing | landscape | river | sheep | steeple | trees
- Associated Places:
- Church of St. Peter & St. Paul, Godalming | England | Godalming | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.