State Poems from The Weekend Book
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 9 inches (29.2 × 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "<7 1/2 14 1/4"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "13038"; lower left: "1600"
Lettered inside image in black ink, lower center: "STATE | Poems"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | baldachin | britannia | genre subject | lion | monument | spire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Bawden, 1903–1989, British, State Poems from The Weekend Book, 1938
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.