Joseph Wilton RA, 1722–1803, British, Design for a Monument, undated
Design for a Monument
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash on textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 8 1/2 inches (28.6 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "[...] width | Venetian | [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | architectural subject | monument | urns | vase
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.